Saturday, October 20, 2012



Some may say I'm an atheist. I am not.  Though, I'm not quite sure what God really is.  I would be quite arrogant if I thought I really knew.

I am, to be quite sure, non-religious.  For reasons that I don't have the ambition to explain tonight, I will not go into why.  However, suffice it to say that I don't think mankind has the depth of intelligence to really understand it.  Most certainly one group doesn't have the enlightenment to think it's doing it better, or the right way, when they compare themselves to others.

However, that arrogance persists.  It persists so heartily, they are willing to kill each other over it.  I am deprived of Glen's lame ass jokes because of religion. (We both know it's deeper than that.....)

Gospel music though, I've grown to love.  When I'm able to separate the dogma from the true feelings of spirituality that I feel from this music, it puts me in a good place.

Hope you feel the music.

Later

Deaner

2 comments:

  1. "In a good place" is a good thing, whichever way you get there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the joyful sound.

    ReplyDelete