Friday, April 14, 2017

The Not So Daily April 15

I thought this would be a daily thing. Apparently not.  Turns our I'm not as dedicated to documenting this whole ordeal as I thought.  Why should my stick-to-it'ness change just because I have cancer?

Well, yesterday, I had my first radiation treatment.  No ill-effects, though they tell me they may be cumulative.  I have 30 sessions for them to take hold.  I'm patient.

I toked last night, you know, just to be sure that I was staving off any side effects.  Wouldn't you know it?  It worked.

My radiation therapist is Joanne. Joanne is married to Phil.  Me and Phil hung out in high school. I made it my mission to find his lunch and eat his sandwich before actual lunch period came around.  I was a dick.

Anyway, Joanne is a lovely person.  I'm glad for Phil.

This isn't a very introspective entry, I'm realizing. Oh well, I can't impress myself everyday.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment