Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Daily for April 5

Soooo.....

I am back to being that pathetic 17 year old kid who finds himself wounded because a girl doesn't feel as hard for him as he'd like.  I watch for her online and fantasize that she sits at her computer late at night doing the same.  More likely, she's giggling at silly shit and I'm no nearer to her thoughts than I was yesterday.

I'm still waiting for a date for my radiation to start.  I am under the impression that it will start soon.

I am not sure of where my head is at.  Not being able to talk sure leaves you with your own thoughts.  They tend to go all over the place where one minute, I can see some sort of limited future, to being re-diagnosed with some form aggressive cancer in another part of this sorry sack of skin.

George and Leona are squabbling about getting the garbage out on time. Sometimes I don't think there is anything those two can do without squabbling. Oh well.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment